We invite stakeholders, faculty and administrative staff to send proposals which discuss and present challenges they have faced both in the wider university and on the ground.The following are the main topics of the seminar:
- What does teaching in EMI mean?
- What does teaching in CLIL mean?
- CLIL & EMI differences and/ or similarities
- Challenges and solutions for faculty
- Impact on pedagogy
- Establishing a review process as part of quality improvement
- How do we monitor and measure success?
- How does EMI affect assessment?
- The role of administrative staff in the internationalisation process
- Establishing needs of administrative staff
- Delivering effective language support for administrative staff
Call for proposals : DEADLINE 9th March 2019
Please follow the template provided Click here
Language of the conference: English / Spanish. We can offer language support for accepted papers.
Nº of Words : 250/350 words
Acceptance of proposals: End of March
Full paper submission: 30th May 2019
A selection of papers will be published in an international journal.
* Speakers will have 20 minutes for their presentations and then the floor
will be open for discussion and questions during 5 minutes.